2/17/14

Looking for Luv

Hi Ladies,

I am so excited that I wanted to share some extra luv with you today!

Many of you come to me for marriage "advice" and to find good Christian resources. Your goal is to grow your relationship with God and your husband.

You know that I luv God and that I luv you. That is what drives me to constantly work at  providing easy to use bible based principles on CD, MP3 messages, in Wife School classes, and yes my writing.
I know how much you value my services and for you I am ever thankful.

My heart is also grateful and glad when others give me the honor and opportunity to share my expertise with their audience. Today is one of those days!

Please take a moment to visit me at the International Christian Mompreneur Network.

While you are there take a long look at Theresa's programs and other book interviews. I have learned a great deal from her work and her resources.

Why, because I too search for places to feel luv and I choose only those where the love of God is present.

I am not concerned about popular or nice (although Theresa is both). I am seeking the knowledge of God shared in a way that I can understand and use. Just like what you are seeking from me.

I receive those things from the International Christian Mompreneur Network, as I strive to grow my business from home. I hope will always find those things as you strive to grow your marriage in godliness.

Happy Reading and when you are finished...
Comment here and let me know what you think?
  
Remember, you are invited to join me in Wife School.
Learn more. 

Ministering to marriages, one wife at a time
Lisa   

No comments:

Post a Comment