2/21/14

Where is God when you pray?

Dear Wives,

This morning I saw a woman. She was in a large room with many other people. She lifted her hands to give God praise with elbows slightly bent and head slightly bowed. As her words reached my ear so I began to pray for her.  I could see that she was in the right posture but, something was missing. 

I prayed for the Holy Spirit to move in her heart and for God to show up for this woman. I have seen so many who look just like her.  

Slowly this woman moved. Her head fell to her chest and her knees to the ground. Tears rolled down her face but, she didn't wipe them away. Her eyes were tightly shut. She was still in the room as I witnessed God answer my prayers for her. Before my very eyes, she laid face down in the floor!

I continued to stare as she sobbed. I prayed again that she would know God in a very personal way.

I could hear her softly uttering words that I could not understand but I knew that God did.

This once tall stately looking woman looked broken. She was exposed in that room. She had gone from standing to laying down on the floor. I stepped back far enough to see the alter with her body before it. Right before my very eyes she had presented herself  as a living sacrifice taken a posture of worship. God was here! 

Ladies, this was a moving picture brought to my mind as I prayed for each of YOU!  

Believe it or not, I pray for you and your marriage success. I want you to stay married because you have learned to live married God's way so I seek His help to lead you.


The only way I know to heal broken hearts and marriages is to take them to God. Every lesson I teach in Wife School or any where else will take you to God. Every coaching call or talk at a Church will be about how to get to God. This is how my marriage was saved and how it thrives right now every single day.

Ladies, my gift is the voice telling you and teaching you to learn to put God first in your life and marriage. I am here to help you but you must go into that room, become a living sacrifice, and worship God!

When you enter that room On Purpose, you will find (like I do) that ....

He is here    


Be blessed as you pray.

Staying On Purpose,

Do you want to grow deeper in prayer? 
Get God I am Listening on Mp3 only $3.99 today
 

No comments:

Post a Comment