1/24/14

Wife Dont' Panic




 Ladies, 

I often get calls from wives who are in a panic about something in their marriage. When that happens my only response is to offer a word from God. He is the only real comfort we have to count on. 

If you are in a panic right now, here this Word from the book of Isaiah 41:8-10 (The Message)
 

 8-10"But you, Israel, are my servant.
   You're Jacob, my first choice,
   descendants of my good friend Abraham.
I pulled you in from all over the world,
   called you in from every dark corner of the earth,
Telling you, 'You're my servant, serving on my side.
   I've picked you. I haven't dropped you.'
Don't panic. I'm with you. 
   There's no need to fear for I'm your God.
I'll give you strength. I'll help you.
   I'll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you.
And we all said” Amen”. 

Hold on my dear wife God never leaves you or forsakes you. 

Don't panic! 

Turn to His word for comfort anytime. 

All of the time. 

Ministering to marriages, one wife at a time
Lisa Ellis Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment