1/20/14

A Godly Wife On Purpose



A Godly Wife On Purpose
Living with Jesus as the Center of a marriage is not an easy thing to do. That is because often we move Him from the center of our lives without thinking and then see heart breaking consequences show up in our marriage. Living through seven years of separation, single parenting, divorce, and ultimate remarriage to the same husband drove me into the arms of a Savior who resurrects dead marriages. Now I am living to share with you!


 Ladies, 

Do you recognize this? 

It is the banner from my very first bog in 2009. I wrote these words from my heart then and I still mean them today. 

I hope you understand that:

  • marriage is a calling from God,  
  • wives have an honorable position,   and  
  • it takes work to hear "well done". 

You are not alone, God gave us His Son, His Word, and His Spirit. He also gave us a network of Christian wives to walk together. 

I am thankful for my husband, my family, and my Wives On Purpose! 

Ministering to marriages, one wife at a time

Want more? 

No comments:

Post a Comment