1/13/14

Live Married in Peace



Ladies, 

I pray God's peace for you and your marriages in 2014. 

Now I want to share a few ways you can build that peace in your own home. I use these and every tip I share and have enjoyed the peace of Christ in my marriage for many years. John 14:27(a) NKJV records these words from Jesus, 27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you. May you receive real peace in 2014. 


Ten Tips to Grow Peace in Your Home

© Lisa Ellis Williams, 2011


  • Greet your husband each morning and evening with a soft tone of voice and a smile


  • Spend 15 minutes each day with your husband and be quiet. You will be amazed at how much he will say if you are just listening.

  • Make decisions about your social calendar together.  Refrain from just giving him the schedule

  • Say “please” and “thank you” to your husband just like you would everyone else

  • Don’t answer every call when you are with your husband. Very few people are more important that he 

  • Cook dinner yourself and have the entire family sit at the table to eat.

  • Seat your husband at the head of the table. His position is important. 

  • Keep children’s clothes and toys out of your bedroom

  • Thank God every time your husband comes home. (Thank him sometimes too)

  • Let his personality shine in the home decorations. (Not just in the one room that he claims) 


Ministering to marriages, one wife at a time, 
Lisa Ellis Williams


Want more marriage tips? 
Subscribe to News Wives Can Use today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment