10/2/13

Don't shut down your marriage

 
Greetings Ladies,

I am thinking of you!

I hope and pray you and your families are well even as our government is "shut down".

In stressful times it is vital for women to draw close to God's Word, and share resources, concerns, fears, and even blessings with those we trust. I certainly hope Wives On Purpose under my leadership has become a trusted source for each of you.

On October 16, I begin the new Wife Talk Series. The first class is free so I hope you will register. You will receive the download even if you can't call in live!

Consider Wife Talk your $5.00 marriage booster! That is all you will invest for each class. Your marriage is worth that isn't it?

During our first class on October 16, 2013, I am prepared to weave our topic into current events. We will talk about how real Wives On Purpose deal with marital shut downs and how the lack of compromise can hurt your family. Of course, I will pray for you and make time to address your questions.

My goal for the Wednesday Wife Talk series is provide a forum to openly address common shifts and concerns that your marriage may be facing. I also enjoy making time to celebrate your covenant and always desire to support you. You will leave each of these dynamic classes empowered to live married in peace and with joy!

October's Schedule includes:
10/23- If my marriage is good then why do I feel sad? register today
10/30- Forget Halloween! Tricks and Treats in marriage register today

I hope you will be on the line.
Lisa  

No comments:

Post a Comment