6/17/13

Do Over

I am so excited about this new blog! 


For those who have been with me since my blogging journey began, you will remember my first blog with the purple background. I thought is was beautiful but it was also easy to use. I wrote to you at least 3 times a week back then. 

After a while, a new blog platform became popular so I switched. I got really good at the using that one. I even had things popping up on the screen. Well, I moved on from that one when I got my website done over last January. It has been down hill ever since. Letters would print double, bullets would show up in strange places, html code would appear in the post that I did not insert and worse, it had NO spell check. These things made writing to you so hard. I was so frustrated and finally I stopped to look for a solution. 

I prayed, Lord, please help! His answer came in the form of a "Do Over" 

I contacted my website developer (Room 18:16.com if you ever need a good one for a reasonable price). They agreed to merge this new blog into my current new website. Can you say second chance? I got a "do over." I am back to my original blogger platform only this time, no purple!

I love the look and feel of this space and hope you will visit often. I plan to write you frequently and share all kinds of neat stuff. In the mean time, Join me on social media, or look at the video. All things Wives On Purpose continues to warm my heart. I luv seeing you happy in your marriage. 

If you are a blogger, grab a button and show off your Wives On Purpose marriage pride. After all you are a very good thing! don't forget that you can go back to my website from here just by clicking on my name at the tab "Lisa Ellis Williams". You can even order a signed copy of Wife School, using God's Word to build a stronger marriage from there. 

So for my new blogger friends, here are a few things you may like to know about me:     

  1. My favorite hot drink is coffee with lots of cream and sugar.
  2. I find peace in a rocking chair or the playground swings
  3. I laugh a lot. Most things are that serious
  4. I looks for God in nature to remind myself that He is bigger than I am
  5. I believe in a good education
  6. My favorite movie is “An Officer and A Gentleman”
  7. My husband used to be a “DJ” and he still plays music for me
  8. “Any” beach is my favorite vacation spot
  9. I know that God gives “do overs”
  10. My favorite people in the entire world are Stuart and our children 
Now what are some special things about you?
What makes you a Wife On Purpose? 
How do you like the new blog?
Share your comments below. 
Not on the mailing list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment