8/22/14

The Gift Of Marriage Support




Being a bride is easy but to be a suitable helper you must be purposeful.
 


Since 2005, I have created a safe place for wives to gather, discuss common marital issues, and learn biblical principles for dealing with them. Wives all over the country have found support, encouragement, and refreshment in these small group gatherings.

New This Fall, I am hosting Wives On Purpose Support Calls!  

Join me Saturday 9/13/14 early at 7:00am for informal wife talk sessions. The call will last 45 minutes and cover specific topics, raise questions, share ideas, pray, and build a thriving community of godly wives! 

Pay whatever the call is worth to you. 

I will use all funds collected from these calls as a gift for me to do nice things for my marriage. This is your opportunity to give back some of the support you are given through Wives On Purpose. I am excited to make these calls available. 

You must register to participate and space is limited. Dial in information will be provided with all gift registrations.

Tell your friends Wives On Purpose is still ministering to marriages one wife at a time.
Don't wait. Register Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment