1/6/14

Need Confirmation?



Dear Wives On Purpose, 

God will use others to encourage us and to give us confidence in what HE says to us. 

For me it tends to go like this: I read a verse of scripture and my heart begins to burn deeply followed by a stirring inside. Sometimes my heart even begins to beat a little faster. 

No, I am NOT having a heart attack! You can laugh… really… 

It took me years to learn when and how God speaks to me as I read His word in the Bible.

Are you facing a major decision? God will use scripture as confirmation.  

Wait for it.

Listen for it.

Pray for it. 

That is "On Purpose" if you ask me. 

What major decisions are you facing that you need a verse from God to confirm? 
Need more? 
Subscribe and get marriage News Wives Can Use!  

Ministering to marriages, one wife at a time
Lisa Ellis Williams 

No comments:

Post a Comment