12/31/13

It's a New Year!


It's 2014
 
Wishing you a Happy New Year 

and thanks for reading! 

Ladies, 

It is my sincere prayer that in 2014 you will remain "on purpose" in your marriage and that God will show you new and amazing things. He is calling you to stay married and to work on being the best wife you can be. 

I am here to help and walk with you along the way. Enjoy the posts and every bit of information, books, CD messages and my speaking as you grow in godliness.  

I do it all to serve you as I serve God! 

In 2014, I will still be "Ministering to marriages, one wife at a time."

Let it be YOU! 

With the Love of Christ, 

...............................................................................................................
Want more...   

Subscribe to News Wives Can Use!



No comments:

Post a Comment